Saturday, May 14, 2011

"That" rumours-Fans also have responsibility for spreading ...

For every Michael Jackson fan that´s no secret he suffered from every kind of rumors through his life:
 He didn´t want to be black, his vitiligo was false, he was a child molester, he was gay, he hated his own race...
For me the worst of all is the molestation one. Nobody, man or woman, deserves to be accused of such a crime unless they committed it. 

I know that most fans think that gay rumors are as bad as those of paedophilia. Of course they don´t like hearing too he didn´t have vitiligo, he bleached his skin and so but the rumors that bug them the most are, without a doubt, the gay and molestation ones. Though, since there are no proof  that Michael  molested a child and he was acquitted, the fans seem to care more about the gay rumors. I mean, I´ve read some fan threads and I can say that threads talking about gay rumours have more posts than others. 
It´s strange, I think. I don´t know if he was gay or not but I will never understand why fans who claim without a doubt he wasn´t gay continue to talk about the subject. Even boards celebrating Michael´s and Lisa marriage have that kind of threads!! 


I once had a conversation with a friend about that subject and she said me that normally when people persists in a subject they supposedly believe it´s a lie it´s for two possible reasons:

-Basically they think there are a possibility to be true but don´t dare to confess;
-Or to mock. 

But when Michael fans open threads about those who spread the gay rumours, they didn´t do that for mocking but for hating!!!

Ok I know those who will read that post will throw rocks at me...but I have to agree!!
If you don´t believe he was gay, that´s it, period! If you don´t believe you don´t persist in the subject!!  
It´s easy to blame the media and others for all the rumours he suffered. But the fans not help, either! 
The more they talk about the subject, the more it will persist. 
The more they talk about it, they are showing his insecurity and fear.

Think about it instead of blaming others.

More coming soon.



1 comment: