Friday, May 6, 2011

To believe...or just "want" to believe?!

A common thing among most fans is the fact they believe or not something, not because they know the truth but they want or not believe it
In general, it´s simple:

-Whether it is a positive story...they believe it or at least they take it with a grain of salt.

-But if the story is negative...

ALL LIES!!!

Guys, just because you don´t like to read something, that doesn´t make it a lie. 

I remember reading a discussion about Randy Taraborrelli´s book. During the discussion a fan says,

"Ok for me it´s simple. If the story pleases me, I believe it. If the story is trash, is a lie. lool"

In that case the fan was joking. But in reality, it´s how many fans mind works.

Gut feeling, believing one thing, it´s different to knowing that something is the truth or is a lie!!!

  Later I will discuss with more details that subject.

I´ll quote what a fan with good sense said:

I don´t want a positive or negative book. I just what the truth!

2 comments:

  1. YES! Exactly! That's how their mind works! If they don't like the story - they even wouldn't bother to investigate it just a little bit or at least to think it over just using comon sense.
    Also if a person is saying something that they don't like - they chose not to believe him or her, but if this person is saying something that supports their theories - they will believe that part and quote it left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly and later I will talk about some cases.

    ReplyDelete