I will begin that blog post with that quote from David Comfort, concerning his article about Michael Jackson´s autopsy report:
Ian Halperin seems now to have topped Diane “Devil” Dimond on the MJ fan hate list. Virtually everything he writes in Unmasked is dismissed as a lie. But he concludes that MJ was innocent of molestation charges. Don’t fans agree? He writes that MJ was in desperately poor health and had six months to live. Another lie? Jackson died exactly six months later. A coincidence? Or was Halperin part of the murder plot suspected by many MJ fans?
Unlike many other fans, I´ve read the book Unmasked before I jump to conclusions. For me the book isn´t negative. I´m not so close-minded than I had been furious just because Halperin claimed that Michael was really gay. I can handle it. There are far worse books! Just think about Michael Jackson was my lover or Be Careful who you love. (Or even Pearl Jr book, about Michael being alive! A true disrespect for his family and children!) At least Ian Halperin states Michael´s innocence:
Maybe because they don´t want to be seen as homophobic,the fans alleged that Ian is also a liar because he said Michael had a disease he didn´t had (because it isn´t in the autopsy report...) and he was a drug addict, etc. But I can say firmly:
Had Ian said that Michael had a lot of women in his life and they wouldn´t mind about the rest!
Not only innocent but also straight! wow the fans Paradise!
How I can be so sure, will you ask me?
Because J.R. Taraborrelli is very impartial in his book The Magic and The Madness, what means he gave also the possibility of Michael being guilty, though he never claims it directly. He claimed also that Michael bleached his skin. But most fans give him a free pass because he was all hearts and roses about Michael and Lisa´s marriage!
Believe it or not, there are actually fans who supports Ian Halperin. Very few journalists made the claim that Michael was innocent, it´s all that matters! Here is a quote from a fan in a board:
Believe it or not, there are actually fans who supports Ian Halperin. Very few journalists made the claim that Michael was innocent, it´s all that matters! Here is a quote from a fan in a board:
I can't believe how homophobic some Michael fans are. If you read Halperin's book instead of just hearing that it was a hatchet job, you wouldn't be surprised that his documentary is good and fair and makes Michael look good. His book does too. Halperin is the first author to PROVE beyond any doubt Michael was innocent of child molestation and that he was the victim of criminal extortionists, and he even showed why Michael paid $20 million to Jordan Chandler (because the insurance company forced him to settle), which is why much of the world thought Michael was guilty. Halperin obtained the document showing that he had no choice but to settle because the insurance company was worried about what a jury might do if Jordan lied to them. Just because Halperin interviewed a couple of Michael's purported gay lovers in his book doesn't mean the book was bad. So what if Michael was gay or wasn't? The fact is that Halperin cleared his name of a much worse accusation and you fans didn't even bother to realize because you're so hung up on the gay thing. No wonder Michael was afraid to come out of the closet if he was gay, which I'm not entirely convinced about. I personally think he was asexual.
The fan was just wrong in one thing. Aphrodite Jones wrote already a book about Michael´s innocence, Michael Jackson´s Conspiracy. Ian wasn´t the first one.
The most common rumor about Ian Halperin´s book is that it was published purposely after his death. But I´ve made a research on his blog and I saw that he was writing the book at least three months before Michael´s death. Blog´s dates don´t lie. It was also sent for publication before his death. Ian just added the chapters concerning Michael´s death.
I´ll post the second part soon.
I'm glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteI find it hilarious how fans hate Ian Halperin despite the fact that his book is really positive towards MJ. I read it about a year or more ago, so I don't remember everything and it's difficult to say how correct his book is. I know that he was caught in a lie later when he claimed on his site that he used to talk to Jason Pfeiffer about his relationships with MJ - though he didn't.
J.R. Taraborrelli wrote quite well-researched book on MJ in the beginning of 90-s. All of his later editions seem more like fan fiction. Some fans admit it - but still they believe that piece about Lisa Marie Presley! I just love how fans' brains fuction.
J, I will write more about Ian Halperin and AEG. He was right about some things concerning that matter.
ReplyDeleteI think it´s not in his site that he claimed to have talked with Jason, at least I don´t find it. That claim is in a french magazine, Paris Match, a edition from August 2009, shortly after Jason coming out. Just for that I found it suspicious. I believe in Jason, he has nothing to lose, he could have used Ian for support. But nobody is perfect and nobody tells just the truth, I believe. Besides maybe he just uses his common sense about some things.
Here he said also some interesting things about AEG too, that was proven to be truth or at least are coherent about what TINI has found later. I´ll post the interview about it. When the TINI forum was active someone posted it and they first thought that Ian was spying the foruns until the user said the date´s interview (TINI was just founded in September or October)
Sounds really interesting!
ReplyDeleteYes, mentioning of Jason was in Paris Match! I read it too. I couldn't recall where this information was from.
Is from that article:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.parismatch.com/People-Match/Musique/Actu/Les-dernieres-amours-de-Michael-Jackson-122456/
Of course I´ll just post the interesting parts, not the speculation (you know what I mean)