Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scott Thorson: The fans madness continue


Since Jason Pfeiffer´s appearance two months after Michael´s death, and especially after the way fans treat him after his interview on Extra, I got so disgusted to see how they behave that I wished the gay rumors continue each year after it. They deserve it. They deserve the pain. It´s mean of me, I know. But I´ve had enough of them and their twisted mind.
Well my plague is working…
Scott Thorson claimed again on ET having been in a relationship with Michael, something he already had said in the early 2000’s. He was also the young lover of Liberace. 
Once I heard about it I immediately thought about the fans. Of course they dismissed it as a lie. Again, angry and violent reactions. The scenes that took place almost two years ago, when Jason came forward, happened again. I think Thorson hasn´t any social network. If he has, we know already what fans would do to him. But that didn´t stop them to write angry words to ET on twitter and facebook. 
I know very well if he was a woman the reactions would be very different. I don´t buy the old story “I wouldn´t have a problem if he was gay but he wasn´t and I don´t like someone saying something he wasn´t. They´re calling him a liar.”
I´m not applauding Scott or Jason´s attitude. If Michael was gay, he surely didn´t want anyone to know it. True or not. But his fans act like being gay is a sin or a crime. The few women who came forward when he was alive didn´t provide proof but they weren´t bullied. No fan ever called the womens story “crap” and “bullshit”. More, I´ve seen some proof the fans are in fact a little homophobic. 
Again, if Michael really wasn´t gay, I don´t know why nobody defends him in a more believable way. The alleged girlfriend from the early 80´s, Theresa Gonsalves, claimed in her facebook, shortly after the ET interview, that Michael was with her that time. Majestik Magnificient, the Jackson family friend, slammed Thorson claims through twitter. Shana Mangatal stays silent. Lisa and Debbie as well. The Jackson family, nothing at all. Until now.
I think if a man is brave enough to claim behind a camera that he was the gay lover of the King of Pop, so defending him against such allegations is much more easy. After all, they have the fans entirely support. So why hid behind a PC? 
Why nobody denied that men´s allegations publicly?
I know Michael´s friends denied the gay allegations when asked publicly. But I never saw anyone deny a specific person claim. For me, it´s different slamming someone´s allegations through web or publicly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment