Friday, March 22, 2013

That's it, many fans are REALLY homophobic!!

I know I'm being a broken record about that subject but that's hard when I made researches and there's always a topic about this kind of rumors. I just came across this thread, created after Dame Elizabeth passed away and couldn't believe what I was reading.

  Fans mad at Liz because she didn't deny Michael's homosexuality

This is an old story but I'm sure a lot of people remembers it. About three weeks after Klein's and Jason story broke up,almost three years ago, Liz Taylor wrote this on twitter: (Read from the bottom)



Her statement caused a little revolution among fans. Was she stating Michael was homosexual but Klein shouldn't have disclosed it?


That time I was already appalled by what some fans said. Though many were happy because Liz slamming Klein was good enough, other claimed they would prefer if she had denied Michael being gay. Some even dared to tweet Liz about what she exactly meant or asked directly if Michael was gay!

The fans tried to give another meaning to what she said. This is a signal they wouldn't stand the idea of Michael being gay... I've read rubbish like "she's surrounded by a lot of gay friends and doesn't want to offend them." wtf?!

So I guess Dame Elizabeth wasn't that afraid to offend them when she denied Rock Hudson's homosexuality - knowing he was!!

Let's be honest here, if Michael wasn't gay, I don't see how talking the truth would offend her gay friends...unless Michael was really gay!
They even brainwashed many fans to believing it was Liz's way to deny it. I got disgusted when a fan said "oh, you're right! ouf!" (noticed the relief?)


I'm not defending Arnold Klein - He isn't having the better behavior after Michael's passing - but I've seen fans calling him a faggot. Yes, you read it right! I'm not saying all fans are homophobic, but some have that innate homophobia on them. 

I talked recently with a fan (Not a rabid one) who said what I already knew: Usually female fans don't like their idols to be gay. They like to imagine romantic and sexual interaction with him.

A gay blog published an article on Michael shortly after his death,saying "he lived a life in the closet". A stupid fan commented the article should have been written by a "mad fag".

Some fans already admited they would be disapointed if Michael was gay.

Some fans laughed at Scott Thorson's anal cancer saying it was karma. I got very offended and sad at it because I have a relative who suffered from cancer. 

Many fans mock Justin Bieber saying he's the King of Gay but God forbid if someone says the same regarding Michael.

Now, creating a thread just to bash a dead woman because she didn't "defend properly" Michael is too low!! I'm talking about who open the thread and some others, not all fans there. Whatever she meant with that tweets, the truth is just one: she knew Michael for more than 25 years and was a good friend of him. The fans should remember she at least defended him against the molestation charges. Sexuality shouldn't be a issue at all. If you're not homophobic, of course.


R.I.P Dame Elizabeth! I hope you're with Michael in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment